"As always, this is as good as it's going to get." - Mia Thermopolis
Friday, March 1, 2013
Yoga mat
I definitely need a new mat. I slip wayyyyy too much on my gaiam. I'd like a "pricey-er" mat, but it's probably not the best investment right now. Maybe another gaiam from target (especially now that I get 10% off with my card). I've gotten so much more serious in my practice that I want something better. When I mentioned needing a new mat she just brushed it off and said something along the lines of I already have one so don't waste my money on another one...But when my dad saw that I had this box set sorta thing of yoga (dvd and cards and a booklet from Courtney) he was like, "Ohh you're going to start practicing yoga?" 1. I was happy he said "practice". 2. He was more positive about it than mother. Well see how it goes. I was considering getting a lulu jacket with my tax return, but it will all depend on if I can get my job back in May...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment