Saturday, March 2, 2013

What?

Some of my friends say the stupidest things:

M: I'm in panera and this man sitting in a chair dropped his sleeping kid and called him a pain.
J: Lol so he's playing it too or you just totally confused me because that made no sense

J: When are you coming home?
M: Idk sometime tomorrow or monday
J: Oh I was just wondering girly sheew...
J: Are you gonna be here on march 10th how's that a better question.
M: No. I'll be back in richmond. Yeah I know it's your birthday.
J: LMAO I know you know. Sheew crab ass. Well I'm going out tuesday if your not busy. You sound like you need to sleep.
M: I can't Tuesdays are my super long days
J: Oh well I thought I would ask.

Hours later...

J: If you're in a better mood today lol. I'm planning on being in richmond next sunday hang out with amanda if you happen to have time to hang out I could pick you up.

I have no desire to reply to you right now.

No comments: