Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hearts

G4 ranked Kingdom Hearts as the number 55 (of 100) games of all time!

Sims was 91.

Smash Bros Melee at 82

Pokemon Red at 57 OG right thurr.

Halfway mark Sonic!

Angry Birds (wow they made the list? Really? AND it beat KH???) at 49

Tony Hawk Pro Skater beat Kingdom Hearts at 39? Really G4?


woot woot FF7 at 33

SKYRIM??? 31?????

Mario Kart 28

Ms.Pac Man at 18

Wow Half Life at 16

Portal (really) at 13...

Looking at their tops so far I think the top ten are probably going to suck.

And I was right
10 World of Warcraft
9 Shadow of Colossus (Demo) It's not even a fully game!
8 GoldenEye 007
7 Super Mario Bros. 3 (ok something good)
6 Legend of Zelda (NES Original) finally
5 Tetris haha okay that's fine
4 Asteroids

Top 3!!!!
 3 Bioshock (I don't even feel like commenting anymore)

2 Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (I accept this)

And the "Top Game of All Time" is.....

SUPER MARIO BROS.

Ok G4 you've redeemed yourself because for a while your list wasn't earning my respect.

No comments: