I posted earlier about the night club situation and I said I'd give more details later. It's later:
A: so what is going on tonight?
M: what do you mean? Did something change?
A: no I meant like car situation. Are yall going to come after work or are yall going straight there (that's really one question)
M: I guess we're going straight there. Neither one of us have work today
A: alright. check and see when it opens btw [it makes me sooo mad when she tells. me. to "check xyz"]
M: Gurl once again you have a smart phone and I'm not in front of a computer. [I was at Courtney's]. I did fb message them and the cover charge is $6
A: oh yeah I couldn't find it on their facebook page
M: I went to the website and it had no info so I messaged them
A: I wonder what the theme is. We should have gone yesterday because it was rave
M: I think it's 80s and I don't think I'm going my schedule got changed and I have to at work for 6 am
A: oh well then.
M:Yeah, but I'll live
A: Way to be lame Mia. [Really? Being responsible is lame? I guess you're so cool because you're one of the most irresponsible people I know; you aren't even responsible enough to take care of your own kid, but as long as you're "not lame" it's fine.
M: Yes because I have to get up at 5 and do heavy lifting so staying out all not is not attractive. I didn't want to go out in the first place and clubbing isn't all that exciting. [It really isn't. It's lost it's amusement to me. Idk maybe because I can go whenever I want to when I'm in richmond]
A: hahaha why did you agree to go? [Courtney said her "hahaha" was amanda trying to keep it "light". I agree]
M: I never said I would. I said I'd think about it.
A: Ohh well Christina thought you were going [does this make a difference?]
M: I told her I'd think about it. I never told anyone I was going.
A: ooohh
M: yup have fun.
A: I suppose I shall.
All that for telling her I wasn't going, but when I told Christina well all hell broke loose:
M: I told Amanda already, but I'm not going tonight. My schedule got changed and I have to be at work for 6 instead of 7:30.
Ch: Ugh fine. Lol. Are you still coming over? Do you want to help me pick out what to wear?
M: Sorry my phone died. We can reschedule sewing (cosplay making). end me pix and pix and I'll tell you yay or nay.
And then it turned into pix and pix and me tweaking it.
I then told her to "go get your grind on".
She then said she'd wish I go because it's weird only knowing one person [I can understand that and agree]
The next day I texted her on break, "Sooo how was your first clubbin experience?"
Ch: We didn't actually go. We ended up siting at tripps and watching her and her friends get drunk. lol.
M: : ( and amanda was giving me such an attitude about it yesterday.
As you can see I have smart friends and then people that need to get their head examined.
No comments:
Post a Comment