"As always, this is as good as it's going to get." - Mia Thermopolis
Monday, May 25, 2015
Driving
So my Uncle essentially gave me a car to use when I get a degree-using job so that I can save my money and buy one for myself. I don't have to pay for the insurance, just the gas and things like that. This means that I don't have to deal with car payments, I can save money until I have the full amount! I want to be that Aunt to any nieces or nephews that I have in the (distant) future. My Uncle also gave me a large check, which I am saving 100% of for said car. This also means that I can save my pennies for something that I actually want and not the cheapest thing that I can find and runs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment