Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Your grades and attitude

Soo suitemate was complaining to roommate that she got a 47 on a test that she studied one hour for...And last night we three were in her room and roommate finished her homework and I said, "All of it?" and she replied, "All that's due tomorrow, I have a test in two days." "You could start studying for that..." "I can't do that!!" Suitemate then says, "Not everyone is as studious as you are!!!" In a nice joking way, but still, I don't think I'm super studious and then suitemate 2 implied that by having 8am classes that it does make me studious...I mean that's fine by me if yall think I'm super smart. But it annoys me that you complain about your grades, homework, etc, but do nothing to prevent the mass pile up of it because they're all due at the same time, but you wait until the last minute to do it all. That just hurts your grades more than helps. ANNND it would help if instead of watching netflix all. day. long. you did some studying and perhaps if you didn't feel the need to rewatch every show you've ever seen then you might be able to manage that B you claim you want.

No comments: