"As always, this is as good as it's going to get." - Mia Thermopolis
Saturday, August 17, 2013
My roommate appears to be one of those super clean non-clutter kinda people. Oh dear. I have a lot of clutter; it's an organized mess and I wouldn't even consider it a "mess" more like organized life. BUT I do want to reduce my stuff by 50% by the end of the year. I have a lot of things that I just don't need (like shoes), but hold on for no reason ("sentimental value" - waste of time and buying a lot when a good sale + coupon pops up or it's super cheap so I buy more than I need, like staples). I also have a lot of clothes. Whyyyy do I have so many clothes????? I did throw away an arm load of clothes as I was unpacking, but it hardly made a dent. The only clutter I want in my life is nail polish, yoga supplies and anime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment