I get off of an 11 hour shift and I decide to go to McHeartAttack, seeing as I had not planned on being at work that long, and I'm sitting in my car enjoying my nuggets and this overcrowded car gets pulled over by the state trooper and he lets them go (they're serious about click it or ticket). They pull in one car away from me and I continue to eat. Then as I finish my nuggets and back out to leave one of the guys approaches me and starts asking me questions. How old am I? I honestly waited 5 seconds before I said 17, make myself a minor again (I can pass for it in person), but that doesn't deter him. He then asks if I have a boyfriend, I lie and say yes. Then he asks if I want to get to know a "Richmond n*gga" and I say no and then he asks if I've ever been there....I live in Richmond 9 months out of the year, but I say no I've never been there. He then asks if I live in Charles City (about 30 minutes from where I live the other 3 months of the year) and I say yes. Blah blah blah he wants my number so I can text him and get to know him and I say no and don't give him any information. I would have lied about my name if he asked, but I was still wearing my name tag.
I have only ever been hit on by men over 50 and people that refer to themselves as "a n*gga". If that's what you call yourself, then I have no reason to get to know you better annnd if you're over 50 you're old enough to be my father (who just turned 55 last week).
So long story short if I want to date someone they'll have to be 50+ or ignorant.
And on a side note I haven't been to McDs for anything other than a smoothie in sooo long that I couldn't even remember the name of the sauce I wanted. BBQ and "that spicy something orange sauce"...it was spicy...okay honest truth as I type this I still can't remember what that sauce is called so I'm actually googling it.
Spicy Buffalo...duh.And if your way of asking "How old are you?" = "How old you is?" it's an automatic no.
No comments:
Post a Comment