1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? My mother...so yeah.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? No.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? idk.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? I do quite often.
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? lol like anyone would talk to me in a romantic sense.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? Sure.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? VS yoga pants and a Nobody t-shirt
8. How often do you listen to music? Everyday
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? Jeans
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2012? lol this is old so in 2013? I doubt it
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? I used to consider myself social, but now I think I'm becoming anti-social.
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’? Yes.
13. What about ‘R’? No.
14. Can you drive a stick shift? I know the basics, but I wouldn't get on the interstate
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? I'm sure they already do.
16. Are you going out of town soon? Yes, this weekend to Lake Anna
17. When was the last time you cried? Probably earlier this week.
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them? Yeah.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? Less black. More brownish. Lighter I guess.
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for? No.
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. Hmm...idk.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? I'd think it'd be weird; why is someone trying to kiss me period??
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to? No.
24. What are you sitting on right now? Couch.
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you? Lol no.
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Probably.
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? Probably Courtney
28. Do you get a lot of colds? No, I get them on schedule though
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from? Amazon? It was a gift.
30. Does anyone hate you? Probably.
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room? Nope.
32. Do you like watching scary movies? Sometimes
33. Do you want your tongue pierced? No
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? 7th grade
35. Did you have a dream last night? No, I didn't go to sleep.
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? Whenever I saw my mom last.
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? hhahah no and if I am I hate it or there was an exchange of money involved
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? hahah this survey is awesome. Nobody wants me that way.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? No.
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? I guess.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? "Think back two months ago..." as if was that long ago, but no.
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl? Probably not.
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? No.
44. What’s the best part about school? Being done.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? ...really???
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? Not anymore
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? All the time.
48. Were you single over the last summer? Seriously?? I'm not seeing anyone, haven't seen anyone and won't be seeing anyone.
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Yeah, stuck in a place I hate.
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now? Physics homework
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with? No, but I want him to hate me.
52. Are you nice to everyone? Yup, I let'em walk all over me.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? No.
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? Yeah, it's not that hard.
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings? Yup.
56. Do you think you like someone? There's no "thinking" involved. No.
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Unfortunately
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? It's all the same.
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry? Yup.
60. Do you hate anyone? Mmhhmm, but I'm trying to fix that flaw in me.
61. How’s your heart? Beating. Approx. 80 to 90 times per minute.
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? Yeah.
63. Have you ever cried over a guy? I don't waste my time with that crap.
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now? Hmm...I dunno.
65. Are your toenails painted pink? Nope.
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake? Sure why not...
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct? I don't really care.
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? No, that's what a belt is for.
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? Courtney
70. How do you look right now? Tired.
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around? I guess.
72. Can you commit to one person? Not that hard.
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? Nope.
74. Have you ever felt replaced? Yup.
75. Did you wake up cranky? Everyday.
76. Are you a jealous person? Nope.
77. Are relationships ever worth it? Nope.
78. Anyone you’re giving up on? Nope.
79. Currently wanting to see anyone? Not really.
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Read a text book
81. Last person you cried in front of? Hmmm...dunno.
82. Is there someone you will never forget? Quite a few.
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you? Well since I have "feelings" for no one I'ma go on ahead and say no.
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? ....there. is. no. one.
85. Are you over your past? I guess. Nothing too special.
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? No.
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? JJ doesn't judge me.
88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? Lol "true love" is a hoax.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in? A baby...
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? Of course
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months? Didn't you just ask this?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael? Yeah like 5.
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew? No.
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going? Someone is on crack.
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March? Yeah, his name is Hershey.
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? She's a fiiine ginger.
97. Who do you have texts from? Friends...who else??
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? Nothing because there'd be nobody talking to me.
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? Yes, 10x my age.
100. Who’s in your profile picture with you? My face.
101. Ever kissed under fireworks? That sounds like a Nicolas Sparks novel and I use the word "novel" loosely.
102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies? They're kinda hard to catch and even if they did catch them, I'd let them fly free (fun fact: they only live for 2 to 3 weeks).
No comments:
Post a Comment