My last day of work consisted of:
Being told I was a "dumb hoe" because I would not give a guy my number
and
having to deal with this moronic customer,
"Hello how are you?"
"I've been f-ing better. The Mexicans are slow [on the Western Union] and don't know what they're doing and then this fag in front of me has to buy his fag beer and now it's too late for me to play my numbers and I waited all this time [to receive] for this meesley $25."
Lady, "The Mexicans" have done nothing wrong; it takes longer to send money than receive (not that I am defending what you said, because what you said was wrong). They are more polite than you have ever been in my time at the store. As for the beer comment, you're just mad that someone was in line in front of you. Please take a chill pill and think before you speak.
No comments:
Post a Comment