You claim that you've been to "like a million" yoga classes, yet ask me where the mats are??? If you were as serious about it as you at first appeared to be I'd think you'd have your own mat.
Irritiated.
THEN not Carrie walks in to teach the class today. I've been to this girl's class in the past and it was not my favorite, but I needed it. I was expecting Carrie to teach and I actually looked forward to seeing her after break, but no Carrie was not there and this wannabe I forgot what I did not five minutes ago, so I'm a little confused shows up to teach. If I wasn't already stretched and ready to go I would left. (Actually prolly not because it's the only time I can consistently fit the class in every week, but that's not the point really...)
No comments:
Post a Comment