Friday, October 5, 2012

Saving money

I used Courtney's Clairisonic Mia (woot woot) 2 and I loved how my face felt after. I loved the feeling so much that I was actually considering investing in one. That was until I took the same idea to my wave. With the Clairisonic I used my own face wash, so I took my Neutrogena Wave (you know I'm a Neutrogena fan girl) and applied Neutrogena (shocker) Oil Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser  and my face feels amazing. It's just as soft as it was with the Clairisonic and a fraction of the prices. The Clairisonics range from $120 to $250 (yeah I can't believe I was even considering purchasing it), but I got my Wave, normal retal about $10 for $4. Obviously I bought it at work (employee discount) with two coupons (because I know what is and isn't acceptable). As for the wash that I added on top of the pad I'd pay the regular $7 or $8 for it if it meant my face would continue to feel like this.

She on the other hand called my Wave a "cheap imitation". I disagree. I don't believe that that was Neutrogena's intention and if it was, don't tell me.

In short, I've finally found something that really, actually, works for my face and makes it feel amazing. The perfect combo. I am a happy camper.

No comments: